Tuesday, February 1, 2011

MY KINDLE

For the first three weeks after my surgery I read 19 books.  My arms would get so tired of holding up the books.  I kept looking on Amazon.com at the Kindle Reader.  Dennis said, "just get it, you will really enjoy it during your recovery time."   I thought long and hard and then I got on line and ordered it.  I was so excited I could hardly wait until it came in.   The day it did I downloaded the Bible and three mysteries.  I sure had a good time ordering and then reading.  I carried it everywhere I went.  The reading kept me sane because I am not sure I would have lasted 12 weeks of doing nothing, but sleeping, eating, watching television.   I am still enjoying my Kindle.  It is so easy to carry wherever I go.  I can even order books from my Kindle or on my computer.  Recovering from surgery was not easy and the time still crawled very slow but my Kindle helped me during a very difficult time.

No comments:

Post a Comment