Sunday, March 13, 2011

Collections, I have heard if you have three of anything it must be collection. If that is the case I have several collections.
I love hats and I have more than three. In fact I have 10 hats. I wear them to play, to work, to shop, to travel and to church. They are fun and I love the compliments that I get from my hats.




I bought this one at Cathy’s Florist and I get compliments on it every time I wear it. When friends ask they can’t believe that I bought it at a florist shop.
 
I bought several hats when I was in the Red Hat Society several years ago. It was a lot of fun because several girls here at work formed a group and we went out once a month. We wore red hats and purple outfits and under forty ladies wore pink hats. We had a great time. We even took in a musical in Little Rock where one of our Red Hatters daughter was performing.
 
I wore a ski mask during our last snow when we went four-wheeler riding. Not my favorite but it sure did a good job.
I also have a fishing hat. It does take care of my nose and ears but it does not make me a better fishermen.

No comments:

Post a Comment