Wednesday, February 10, 2016





You know you live in Arkansas when you have 71 degrees temperatures one day and forty the next.  I am just glad we got a measurable amount of snow.  I got six inches in my yard and I had a good time with my camera.  I thought about a snowman but decided that would be a big undertaking.  When I got out and about I saw a little snowman.  Next time I am going to be ready to build a small one.  Maybe on my deck. 
Cathy and I started out to “Old Mill” in Little Rock.  We got to play with our glass globes.  It was a lot of fun.  I can’t wait to do more.  There was not a lot of snow on the Mill but we walked on a lot of ice to get our shots.






After leaving there Cathy asked if I wanted to go home or go on another adventure.  Didn’t hesitate a second.  I wanted another adventure.  We went to Pinnacle mountain to walk up the observation deck to  take some pictures and then we headed out on a trail.  We were the first humans to walk on the trail after the snow it was like we are exploring the unknown.  It was a wonderful day to be out hiking, the temperature was great.  Our only problem was that we hadn’t intended to go on a hike so we  didn’t take any water.  Cathy’s idea was great we scooped up the snow and enjoyed cool ice water.



3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you got your blog working again!! We did have a great day and your pictures are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to read your blog. I miss you. We always had such fun and good times.

    ReplyDelete