Tuesday, November 15, 2011

OPPOSING LINES

I read my sister blog today and she was sharing photos of opposing lines.  It was so much fun that I went to my pictures and found the following photos that I had taken Sunday afternoon.  I hope these are opposing lines. 


Your eyes first travels up the pole and then can't make up its mind where to go next.  Maybe first to the right since there is a flag but maybe not when you see two different sets of lines.

Opposing lines? Not sure but when deciding were the eye travels first I looked down the highway (I was traveling about 70 miles an hour with my camera on steering wheel).  I then saw the two jet streams.  As I looked even harder I was so surprised to see the cross above the tree line.  I got in three shots before the trees hindered my view of the cross.
 Sometime the trees in life hide us from the most important thing: The Cross.  We always need to look up above the trees to see what life is really all about. 
******    *****
I looked back through my pictues but didn't find anymore that showed opposing lines.  Can't wait until I can get back outside to see if I can discover more.


1 comment:

  1. I thought opposing lines were fun to look for, too! It's amazing that each little thing we learn about photography makes our eyes that much better at seeing the world!! I love the ship lines and cross in the distance!! Great shots!

    ReplyDelete