Sunday, December 4, 2011

Time is flying

I seem to be so busy that the days just fly by.  I didn't realize that it has been over a month since I posted.  I have some more pictures to share with you.  My sister and I went to a quilt show in Benton.  I had such a good day and for just a little while I was able to distract myself from the lost of my husband.  The quilts were beautiful  When I retire I plan on doing some quilting but there is now way I could ever do this type of quilting.  I just hope to finish the one I started.
 This quilt reminded me of royalty.  It was such an stricking quilt.
I loved the snowman in this quilt.  Applique is so difficult to do. 
 This takes talent.

This was my favorite quilt.  I didn't realize that my sister had chosen this quilt in another color as her favorite. My sister is special and we have such good times together.

I liked this quilt because of the contrast of a pieced quilt with embrodiery sections.

Then a special moment happened.  My granddaughter was setting on the widow seat and my sister was taking her picture.  How sweet. 


 This is one quilt that I thought I make could do.  I love the pinwheels.
 I liked this one also. I could do the the boarder but not the center of flowers.
I loved the sock monkey quilt.

This was a good day.  Lots of talented woman shared the beauty of their quilts that day.  What an inspiration.

I hope I can blog again real soon.  I love sharing.

1 comment:

  1. It sure was a fun day!! They had the most beautiful quilts!! Can't wait for another fun day!!

    ReplyDelete