Wednesday, May 8, 2019

I say every time that I am going to blog more often but life happens and I don't.  My sister and I try to go on outings as much as possible.  We go to the grist mill  every season.  It is always beautiful any time we go.


The azaleas were in full bloom.  The mill is in the T.R. Pugh Memorial Gardens.  It is an authentic reproduction of an old  watered-powered grist mill.  In 1939 the mill was in the movie  "Gone with the Wind."  The mill was designed to look like it belong in the 1800's.

Something was new in the park.  NLR stands for Noth Little Rock.


  
The mill as soon much detail.  Wish the tree could live forever but it want because it is a dead tree.


A nice gentleman took our picture.  The shadows got in the way of having a good shot.  Notice I am wearing a coat and Cathy is in short sleeves.


The flowers are made by God and with such detail.  It takes a micro setting on my camera to see all the details.



I always love waterfalls.  I love the sound that it mades as the water spills over the rocks.



Thank you for stopping by.  I always like reflecting on our outings and this is a good way to do it.  Next  I will post about  Garven Gardens.

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures! It was such a fun day and of course, the mill was gorgeous! Funny about the short sleeves and the coat!! We are alike in some ways, but so different in others!

    ReplyDelete