Friday, August 23, 2013

Florida - 2013

Mike, Gina and then kids took me to my birthday at my choice of sea food places.  I picked a dump that really looked speciously under code.  I said let's try it.  We did and it was great.  The best ever.  Mike and I ordered a steamed pot, Dylan ordered a fish dinner, Aida french fries.  Gina didn't order anything.  She is not a sea food person and the place didn't look to clean.  Mike and I would recommend the place anytime Denny Destin's.  It was out door dining and it started to rain.  The guys came by and lowered large windows.  Then it quit raining.  It was a lot of fun.  Hope you enjoy the décor of the restaurant.


The windows are open and breeze is blowing in.  It felt so good.  I liked the napkin holder.  It is a clay pot painted sea foam green.  It was really nice because they brought the kids food quickly.
 This was my birthday lunch.  About 2 1/2 dozen shrimp, new potatoes and corn.  Aida has decided she wanted my corn on the cob so it was hot and I am trying to get it out for her.  Mike had to finish my shrimp.  I could not eat all of mine.

This is a look down the outside of the building.


This is the on the water side.
 
Then as we left, Gina got her camera out and so I had to take a picture also.
They didn't spend a lot of money on out door decor.  I guess when you have the bay as a back drop you don't need to spend a lot of money on such trivial stuff.
 
 
Thanks Mike and Gin for a great lunch, a numbered print to hang on my wall and a green hose that shrinks.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a fantastic birthday lunch! Some of the best food comes from some of the dumpiest little places! I'm glad you got to eat some seafood!

    ReplyDelete