Friday, August 23, 2013

I have not blog very much and I have not taken all the pictures that I took last years  Some are at the same places with the kids doing the same thing.  I have tried to get a sun set each day, but I will try again tonight.
The sun set is to the right and the glow is coming through clouds.  There was no setting of the sun.  Darks clouds almost every night.
 
Sand, white sand.  Every where you look you see God's beauty.  Couldn't resist this photo.
 
 
Gina wanted the their picture with their Razorback clothes on.  Me I had on something comfortable.
 
The weather has not been the best in the world but on vacation you can just enjoy being away from your job.  Mike's family went down to the pools. they have not been gone very long when in pops Mike and they forgotten Aida's goldfish.  (you know the kind in a bag and they are real cheesy).
We will be traveling back tomorrow. Florida is a nice place to visit but I would not want to live here.

 

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures, the water scenes are so beautiful and peaceful! Mike has a cute family!

    ReplyDelete