Tuesday, August 20, 2013

We are here. Here in Florida.  We got here around 2:00, went and bought groceries and then we got in the condo at 4:00.  I took 26 pictures before dark last night.

I went to sleep before I could post.  Today is Tuesday morning and we got to the beach just in time to leave because of the rain.  I will try to post some pictures.  I am watching Scooby Doo with Aida.


I am standing on our patio look out at the ocean.  Clouds were dark and then rain came.

 I forgot to take my cover up off.  Now it is to late.  Aida held her dad's pinky all the time in the water. Gina and I watched Dylan
Not a good picture of the sunset. To many clouds.

Headed to the big one.  Dylan loves the ocean.  He would have gone out to far and never realized it.

We are looking for shells.  We walked almost to the pier last night. Wonderful to be at the beach, even though we have to work around the rain.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you guys are having fun despite the rain! I love the picture of Mike's family walking on the beach! Maybe tonight's sunset will be prettier, this one does have some beautiful colors in.

    ReplyDelete