Monday, June 20, 2011

THE WEEK HAS FINALLY ARRIVE.

Eight of my nine grandchildren are here until Thursday.  We had such a great time today.  We played in the pond and also the little swimming pools.  The kids got there Possible bags and fixed a key chain so they could tell them apart. 











A friend loaned me a table and six chairs and it sure made our craft time easier.


We had the gang down by 9:00 and asleep by 9:30.  We are ready for Tuesday.  Going to go hiking and much more.  I will keep you posted.

2 comments:

  1. Oh this looks like you had a wonderful day!! Glad everything is going well. Keep us all up-to-date!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I guess you can see I can post again!! Finally found a answer to fix it and all it took was one click of a button!! Yeah!!

    ReplyDelete