Sunday, February 26, 2012

Neat week-end

It is Friday night and I am remembering last weekend with my oldest son, his wife and two children.  I got to spend Saturday night with them for the first time.  I took my queen size blow up matress and we put it Presley's bedroom and  the two kids and I slept in the same room.  It was a lot of fun.  Lance was able to get home early and Tiffany had a great supper for us.  We played two board games and watched some TV.  Sunday morning I slept until 9:00 which is really strange for me.  We had a good morning and Lance was able to come in early that day also so I got to spend some good time with his family.  We are doing it again. 
I am learning to play Shuts and Ladders.  We played two games.


Lance showed me an experient with Cornstarch and water that he does for the kids.  It was neat.
 We are playing another game.  I forgot the name of this game but it sure was fun.

 Tiffany help Presley with the clues because she need a little help.


I look dumb but I was really having trouble.  It is a four legged animal, that you can find at the zoo and it was not a hippo.  After several turns I can't remember it I got it or not.  I will have to ask the kids.

 I needed this sign when I had my kids and home. Liked the rules. Just call out a number and they can tell you which one it is. So funny.

1 comment:

  1. This looks like you had a wonderful weekend!! It's fun playing games with family. It always leads to lots of fun and laughter!! Looking forward to seeing pictures from this weekend!!

    ReplyDelete