Sunday, February 19, 2012

Running around

I have had a couple of great week-ends.  Last week-end I went to Dad and Mom's for lunch with my brother, his wife and my sister. I left there around 3:30 to make Tylar's birthday party, in Bauxite.  We had a good time.  She had gotten her bangs cut and she looks so grown up.   
  

 Tylar does not like for you to sing "Happy Birthday" to her so her mom sang a different Birthday Song.  So cute. 
 I bought her a pink ruffle back pack. She was so excited because she packs a bag everyday to go to her great grand mother's house.
 I left Christy's and then went back to mom's until around 7:30 and then I drove to Mike's for the night. Aida had already gone to bed and Dylan and I worked four puzzels.  He was better at it than I am.  I didn't give Dylan's birthday present until Sunday morning and he was not sure what it was.
 It was a ball, bat and T.  We had a really good time Sunday morning.
Aida loved rocking in Dylan's chair.  She is growing up fast.
I got home early enough to take a nap.  It was a good week-end.

1 comment:

  1. You did have a great day! Tylar's hair is so cute; I love the bangs!! I'll bet Dylan will enjoy his T-ball set!! Great shots of all of them! I can't believe how much Aida has grown since I've seen her!!!

    ReplyDelete