Tuesday, January 28, 2014


The Focused Life

It is hard to focus when everything seems so out of focus.  I thought 2014 would have to be better, so as I work through all of life's experiences I have to remain focused.   I have said all this to say.  I am going to eat better, exercise and get out in the sun. (Doctor's orders).   I have set up an excel spreadsheet so I would be more accountable to myself.

I went to Walmart Monday night and bought groceries.  Might not be a big thing, but I had to talk all the way from Little Rock to make myself stop and go in.  I did good.  No panic attacks or anything.  I bought way to much but that is ok since I  haven't been shopping for weeks and weeks.  I had to buy all the stuff you need to make anything. 

I bought a George Forman Grill.  The small one.  I was so tired after the shopping Monday night that I had a peanut butter sandwich and I cooked tonight so I ate a grilled cheese sandwich.  Forgot to buy the bacon bits but that is ok.  It tasted great.

The pictures that I uploaded today I had put in a folder.  Tonight I could only remember one step.  I went to Libraries and then found the Blog but I guess I didn't do it right.  I will work on it tomorrow night.

They are showing my house tomorrow morning.  Maybe this will be the one.

1 comment:

  1. You'll enjoy the Foreman Grill and the cheese sandwiches!! The thicker the bread, the more crispy it is and the less cheese that runs out! I'll send you an email with the steps for adding images.

    ReplyDelete