Friday, January 31, 2014

Where I Spend My Day

Most of my family and friends have never been to my office.  I thought I would post some pictures so you would know where I am for over 40 hours a week.

I got two screens with the merger.  I love it.  I can toggle back and forth and it sure saves a lot of time.
 

 
Take a look at the bottom of the right hand screen.  See the yellow sticky note.  It has the date 8-24-2016  My retirement date.  To work everyday I take pills, lots of pills. Can't wait until I retire.

 
Winter is here and I am the only one freezing so I run my heater until the unit says 71.  Off, On, Off, On,  all day.

 
All the red folders and the blue one are suppose to be paperless, but not yet.  It takes a while,to work up the old files and go paperless.  A paper file may have over 300 pages and when all is paperless they will be under a hundred pages.  Some even a lot smaller.  That is going to make my job easier.  I want be having to pick these files up. work them through one page at a time and then take them to the mortgage department to be filed away.  Paperless I upload the files send to the investor and shred the small stack of paper.  That is going to be so nice.
 
See my double window.  Across the hall is our fitness center.  I get on the treadmill at least once a day for 15 minutes.  Since my doctor said I had to get sunshine I go outside my last break.  This is a new thing,  exercise, eating right, getting sunshine and more rest.
 
 

 

 
I started an excel program to keep up with everything, Date, Water, Fruits, Vegetables, Exercise, Mood 1-10 and I am adding Sunshine.
 
I want to thank my sister.  She has worked with me for several months showing me how to work my blog.  This week she even stopped long enough to write all the directions down.  I now know how to import from Picasa, enlarge my pictures and change the pixel.  I saved the directions in my phone and in my password book, now I just click and I have the directions right beside me.  I even learn how to edit.  I may not catch all the mistakes but I can fix a lot now.
 
I was just diagnosed with RA and I am under the care of a Rheumatologist and my GP and will be going to Arkansas Pain Clinic in a couple of weeks.  With medications and a new life style, I hope to be doing better real soon.  I have lots to do, places to go, kids and grandkids to see.  Parents to spend time with.  A sister that I can't wait to run around with and take lots of pictures.
 
My "Little House" in LR is almost finished.  Heating and Air today and I hope water next week.  Then I can really start cleaning.  I have moved in but I am still living in Russellville until my house sales. 

2 comments:

  1. You have a beautiful office. It looks so calm. Good for you for setting up your check sheet. I have one for water and exercise. It does help when you have to be accountable. Maybe I'll add to it slowly...like...better breakfast...vegetables! Enjoy your weekend away from your busy office!

    ReplyDelete