Monday, August 20, 2012

Day 2
I rained off an on all day.  We took a drive, went to a souvenir shop, walked the board walk.  Ate lunch a a Red brink oven pizza, supper at Fudpuckers restaurant.  I had fried fish, shrimp, fries and slaw.  It was so tasty.  Back to the beach as soon as we got back to the condo.  I think we will all rest better tonight.


We ordered  bread sticks and pizza.  Dylan and I watched as they made them.  It was real neat.

We didn't make this one up.  We were on the USS Moon


We went down to the boardwalk and took pictures of the USS Moon. It was a small boat setting in front of the boardwalk.  They had a lot of fun running around.
It was blowing real hard but we went out on the pier.  We got to see Dolphins.  It was fun.


What a close call Dylan had.  The giant shark almost ate him.


I wanted to make sure that you knew that I was on this vacation.  I told them to take my picture.  Didn't matter that we didn't have any sun shine. We just had a good time.


This is looking at the pier from the boardwalk.  It is still raining for the 3rd day so i will only have a few to post tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. It looks like you're having fun even if it is rainy! I'm glad you got them to take your picture!! You look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete