Thursday, August 23, 2012

Day 4 -Tuesday
We got up and headed out to have breakfast at Another Broken Egg, and then we walked the docks.  I think I got some good pictures
 
 
Look at the beautiful sand bar in the distant.  White sand.

They bought a boat for Dylan and they had a good time with the waves.

 
The ocean was very rough.  Normally this part of the ocean is calm. The waves would just knock you down.
 
The week is ending to soon.  I am behind on the posting.  I am having such a good time.
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 



2 comments:

  1. I love the name of that restaurant!! It just looks so beautiful there. You've taken such great pictures, I can't wait to see them all! Love the photo of their family!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like all the pictures of the ocean. It amazes me the difference in the colors.

    ReplyDelete