Friday, August 24, 2012

Guess what?  It is Friday night and we are going to have to leave this beautiful place.  By Tuesday of this next week Isaac the Hurricane should be making the waves here on the beach very dangerous.  Today was the best day at the ocean.  The water was clearing up from last weeks storms.  In fact one Floridian said it had rained every day for a month.  I am glad it stopped on Tuesday.  We were able to go to the ocean each day.  We went from ocean, to kiddy pools, to lazy river and back to the condo for food.  Aida would take a nap and the routine started all over again.  Dylan and I got our last trip to the ocean at sunset.  Here is a couple of pictures and Mike took a couple of me when I was not aware off.  I am glad he did.  I think I got my picture take every day of the trip.  What memories.

 
After I had my birthday lunch with Mike and Dylan the shark wanted to eat me.  So glad I had a smile on my face.

What a sun set.



I bought me a shirt to wear to the beach because I got to much sun the first of the week.  Look how beautiful the ocean is, white sand, emerald green water with the blue of the ocean and sky.


Aida and I are playing in the pool.  Water is only about 6 to 8 inches deep.  The water was great.

I averaged about 150 pictures each day.  I had both of my cameras.  I didn't take my big camera until the last night where I took the sunset pictures.  I thought my little camera did a good job for all the activity that was going on.

I learned a few things when going to the beach.  Have more than one bathing suit and beach towel. The sun screen needs to be a 50, not 30.  You can use a whole tube in one week at the beach.  If your condo has a washer and dryer, don't bring all of your clothes.

Cathy, thanks for commenting on my blog.  I am ready for you to show me  how you have a listing on the left side of your blog with your pictures numbered.  Also I am going to try the Scavenger Hunt again this week.  Hoping I can learn to post it to the web site.

Well it is 10:30 and 5 will be here before I know it.  Thanks for reading my blog.

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful end you had of the day Breathtaking sunset!! Wonderful pictures of wonderful memories!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All your pictures turned out beautiful. Makes me want to go!

    ReplyDelete