Tuesday, August 14, 2012

SCAVENGER HUNT SUNDAY AUGUST 12,2012


SCAVENGER HUNT SUNDAY- AUG. 12, 2012

1.  Mobile photos
2.  Hanging by a thread
3.  Collage
4.  Always look on the bright side
5.  Home

I can take pictures with my phone but guess what I can't email them.  I sent my son a text to send this photo that was on my phone to my email address.  I hope this counts.  I will tell you that I have been into "Betty Boop" for years.  I have a bathroom decorated in "Betty Boop."  My grandkids are always buying me something for "Betty Boop."  These are going with me on my vacation starting Friday evening.




HANGING BY A THREAD
I found this heart shaped leaf hanging by a thread.  A spider web.













Number 3
I never could figure out how to do a collage, but I sure had some good pictures of my hummingbird.




LOOKING ON THE BRIGHT SIDEMy work place.  The files could be higher.


HOME
I hope that my home will always make memories for my grandchildren.

No comments:

Post a Comment