Sunday, August 5, 2012

SCAVENGER HUNT SUNDAY - AUGUST 5TH

Scavenger Hunt Sunday





This is my first time to post for Scavenger Hunt Sunday.  This past week we were to take pictures of:
1. Going Back In Time
2. Something just for me
3. Best Part of my day
4. Day and Night
5. Lookup
My sister has been doing Scavenger Hunt Sunday for several months and I always enjoy her post.  I am not as good a photographer as she is but I hope to be one day.


GOING BACK IN TIME.
Every thing on this Screen represents part of my past: Church fan, muffin holder, buttons from my grandmothers button jar wired around a jar from my grandfathers bottle tree, door handle from my grandparents home.  These bring back good memories to me.

SOMETHING JUT FOR ME.
I loved to read.  I have always enjoyed book, but when the Kindle came along I had to have one.  I love to read my Bible, Children's books and murder mysteries.


BEST PART OF MY DAY
The best part of my day is when I get home and take my shoes off.  That is such a good feeling.  I know that the rest of the evening can be spent anyway I want to; such as taking pictures.

NIGHT & DAY. 
This is day turning into night.  I don't recommend it put I was heading home on the interstate.  Camera is braced on the sterning wheel as I go down the road during at least 70.  I just couldn't let this moment past with out capturing it.
LOOK UP.
I am always saying if God would just write it on the wall then I would know what to do.  When I saw the Letters in the sky I thought of the Bible story.  Look hard in the middle of picture toward the left,  M2.  Not sure what the message is all about  it just looked neat and my last name starts with an "M".
I am looking forward to this week.





1 comment:

  1. These are all so great! I've always loved your "nostalgia" screen! I love Nannie's buttons around PaPaw's bottle! Great foot shot, pretty toes! The cloud shots are amazing! I clicked on your last picture to enlarge it and I do see the M2. How cool is that!! So glad you'vw taken the leap and joined the hunt!!

    ReplyDelete