Sunday, August 19, 2012



We are here and having a great time. Got to Okallosa about 2:00. Couldn't check in to around 4 so we walked down to the ocean. We have a water park at our condo so we went back and played in the kids water area until we got a text saying our room was ready. Just a few shots taken for our first day.

Aida is modeling her new beach cover up.  It is so cute.  Dylan has a pirate cover up but he would not let me take his picture.  I think he is camera shy. 




We are all loving the water.  The storms were brewing out in the ocean and the waves were really big.  Aida loved but as you can see Mike had his work cut out for him.  He pulls her up out of the water as the wave come in.  Neither one of the kids are afraid of the water.  He is jumping also as the waves break right at our feet


 I mentioned the storms.  I am standing on our first floor balcony looking toward the ocean.  The ocean is to the right.  The lightening was over the ocean and the dark clouds continue to roll in.  The white sand in front is a dune and I found out we can't walk on them.  They are proctected by the government.  Has something do to with the eco system and the dunes are barriers for the waves.

Our balcony is very private.  The road right outside the door is closed to the public and right next to the dune.  The kids can run and play on the balcony and they are contained.


Our condo is really nice.  I have my own room, a large bathroom with a shower and a garden tub.  I have a double bed in my room and Mike and Gina's has a king size bed, larger bathroom and a TV.  There is a bunk room that has bunk beds.  That is where Dylan is sleeping.  Aida started out in her pack and play in the bunk room but finally her mom moved her bed into their room.  They did not get alot of sleep  I hope they sleep better tonight.  I also have a TV but I haven't had time to watch  any because I have too busy having fun.  We have a living room, dining room, kitchen and a pantry that has a washer and dryer.  The washer and dryer has come in handy because we go through a lot of clothes in one day.

We are making memories for a life time.  Aida learned to say my name a few weeks ago and I am ready to change my name.  She says my name several hundred times a day.  I told her today that I was changing it. 
 
Hope to send you more pictures tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you had time to post!! I love the first picture of them playing in the ocean! I so want to see the ocean again, it's been a long time!! Looks like a beautiful place that your staying at! Have fun, take lots of pictures, and just relax!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The stormy skies are beautiful. That's a great picture of Mike, Gina and the kiddos.

    ReplyDelete